home & giving fair
Australian Gift & Homewares Association (AGHA) is the proud organiser of the Home & Giving Fair – a trade only fair held annually in February and August.
The February Fair is held in Sydney at Sydney Olympic Park. The August Fair is held in Melbourne across two locations – Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (MCEC) and Melbourne Showgrounds.
You can expect to see hundreds of exhibitors at each trade fair providing buyers and retailers with access to the latest gift and homewares products.
As the gift and homewares categories continue to grow, the Home & Giving Fair provides a comprehensive collection of products for a diverse industry. These include:
- Kitchen to table products including: china/ porcelain, glassware, napery, woodware and gourmet edibles
- Living décor products including: art/framed pictures, ceramics, clocks, photo frames and furniture
- Gifts for giving products including: Australia-made products, collectables, men’s gifts and souvenirs
- Accessories and pamper products including: aromatherapy, bags, bridal and jewellery
- Read, write and play products including: books, electronics, party goods, shop fittings and religious items
Sydney 2014: 15 – 18 February 2014
Melbourne 2014: 2 – 6 August 2014
For more information on the Home & Giving Fairs, visit http://homeandgiving.com/
Home & Giving Fairs are trade only events. Attendees must therefore be accredited buyers in the gift and homewares industry. If you don’t have a Gift Industry Card (GIC) then you will need to register to attend the Fairs.