AGHA Gift Fairs Promotional Opportunities
The AGHA has a strong presence across social media, especially in the lead up to and during the Gift Fair. Exhibitor promotional posts go out weekly across Instagram and Facebook. Here we can promote your latest ranges ahead of the Gift Fair.
The AGHA Gift Fairs blog is visited frequently by hundreds of visitors for news and features. Here we can promote your good news stories regarding a product launching at the Gift Fair, a new range or partnership, how the Gift Fairs have supported your business – anything that screams success and would make retailers want to visit your stand. Your latest product ranges could also be featured in a Category Spotlight if received before 20 November 2017 (see Email Promotion).
Buyers receive weekly emails from AGHA Gift Fairs in the lead up to the Gift Fair. These emails highlight exhibitor stories and event features that are attractive to our audience. Within these we include exciting product galleries within Category Spotlight stories which your product images can be featured in.
As the industry lead event, AGHA Gift Fairs has great relationships with the media and advertisers across the country. To support the Gift Fairs, AGHA engages in variety of media activates including print and online editorial opportunities. As these are generated from outside the AGHA, we will approach appropriate exhibitors as opportunities arise.
How to get involved:
For consideration in these promotional opportunities, please provide;
- Up to three beautiful, stylised images suitable for use across Instagram, Facebook and web
- A short description for each image so we can best understand the product – 30-100 words
- Select the category you would like your products to be featured in – please be sure the images you submit are in alignment with this category
- While we will accept content on an ongoing basis, submit your content by 20 November for the best chance of being included in the pre-fair promotion
Conditions and Considerations
- While the AGHA endeavour to include as many of our exhibitors as possible, all opportunities are on a “first in, best dressed” policy and are limited to the final deadline of 5pm, 20 November 2017
- Due to the limited number of promotional opportunities available, PR submissions will be used at the discretion of AGHA and not everything submitted will be able to be used
- Images should be beautiful, inspiring and/or styled in a way such as flat lays or from photo shoots. Plain background product shots, without editing or with text added, and poor-quality images such as screenshots or small files will not be considered for use. Remember this is going out to potential buyers, so you want to put your best foot forward
- With over 400 exhibitors to promote, please be patient when waiting for your content to appear. The AGHA must work to a strict schedule to ensure a balance of promotion.