At Australia Post we proudly provide trusted ways for people, businesses and communities to connect with each other and the world. As our world changes, so too does our business. While we deliver over three billion articles a year, the trend is shifting dramatically to parcels as the community embraces eCommerce and new forms of digital communication. Today, Australia Post facilitates 82% of the nation’s eCommerce, meanwhile new financial and identity services are changing the role of our post offices.
• Designing services to enhance business delivery.
• Parcel shipping and delivery
• Mail products and services
• International sending solutions
• Identity services
• Financial transactions and payments
• Information management
• 10% savings on Brandwrapped (code AGHA1019)
• Exclusive MyPost Business offer (available at AGHA Gift Fairs)
We can also assist you with a range of tools and services to help your business including:
• Access address and postcode data
• The latest eCommerce insights
• Add widgets to your online store
• Secure new payment gateways
• Packaging options
• Warehousing and order fulfilment
How to access these benefits
Contact us via email at email@example.com or phone 1300 441 384 with your member number handy and we will put you in contact with Australia Post.
Like businesses, not all banks are the same. We’re shaking up the business banking world, with smart technology that could save you time and money. Tyro aims to provide value with an exclusive, competitive rate for AGHA members.
Tyro provides simple, fast, integrated & reliable EFTPOS as well as deposits and lending for Australian businesses. We don’t do mortgages, personal loans or investments. We’re all about your business.
How to access these benefits
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 441 384 with your member number handy and we will put you in contact with Tyro.
Austbrokers ABS is a long-standing business partner of AGHA and we take pride in offering tailored risk management and insurance solutions to AGHA members. With over 20 years’ experience in providing insurance to the gift and homewares industry, Austbrokers ABS consists of a team of qualified, experienced and reputable insurance brokers who specialise in a wide range of services and products.
Receive an obligation free review of your current insurance policy and premium estimate. A tailored and exclusive insurance program, technical advice as well as access to the dedicated claims and insurance teams at Austbrokers ABS amongst many other services including:
• Property insurance to protect your business assets
• Public & products liability insurance
• Equipment breakdown insurance
• Management liability insurance
• Motor vehicle insurance
• Marine transit insurance to protect your imports/exports
• Corporate travel insurance
• Domestic insurance including home & contents, landlords and private motor
• Cyber insurance
• Workers compensation
• Premium funding
How to access these benefits
For a no obligation premium estimate to your current insurance program, call the Austbrokers ABS team on 1300 139 270 or email email@example.com and quote your AGHA Member number.
TNT is one of Australia’s largest providers of distribution services with an extensive regional, national and international network of warehouses, sorting hubs and depots, all linked by sophisticated track and trace technology. TNT’s pick-up and delivery network integrates distribution connection points at strategically selected locations across Australia. TNT’s broad network means that your consignment is handled by experienced staff, from pick-up to delivery. TNT aims to deliver consignments on time and in perfect condition.
TNT offer highly competitive rates, proactive customer service, and are committed to service excellence.
• International air freight – express and economy
• Domestic road freight to and from anywhere in Australia
• Domestic air freight including 3kg and 5kg satchels
• Local courier services
• Taxi truck hire services
How to access these benefits:
Contact Philippe Dauwalder at TNT on 0401 121 688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your AGHA Member number.
Hunt & Hunt Lawyers are one of Australia’s leading mid-sized law firms with eight offices around Australia plus one in Shanghai. We have a client base consisting of small to medium enterprises as well as major corporations, government departments and individuals. We have been Business Partners with AGHA since 2011, with our team assisting members and sharing our local, national and international knowledge to help you further your business.
AGHA members can benefit from Hunt & Hunt’s ability to provide commercial legal advice to help your business succeed.
• Consumer protection and terms of trade
• Supply, manufacturing, agency, licencing and distribution contracts
• Customs and global trade (incl. Fair Trade Agreements and rules of origin)
• Company structuring and restructuring
• Commercial leasing and all property matters
• Dispute resolution and litigation
• Mergers and acquisitions/business sale or exit
• Employment law
• Retail distribution and dealership issues including the franchising code of conduct
• Product liability
• Restrictive trade practices and other anti-competitive conduct
• Intellectual property
• Restructures and inter-generational transfers
• Corporations law and corporate governance
• Stamp duties and tax
• Hotline Service – We are pleased to provide AGHA Members with a free 30 minute initial telephone call for legal advice (excludes current matters)
• Discount – 5% discount off our usual professional fees
• Updates on legislative / case developments – we publish and present regularly to our clients and will be pleased to provide newsletters, briefings and updates on areas of interest to your business.
How to access this benefit
Contact us via email at email@example.com or phone 1300 441 384 with your member number handy and we will provide you with a legal advice form. Once completed, we will submit this to Hunt & Hunt who will be in touch, usually within 24 hours.
AGHA has partnered with Google and the Australian Business Chamber to offer members access to the Google Digital Garage – a digital platform that provides individuals and businesses with dozens of free online courses on everything from search, social media and digital marketing in order to help your businesses grow online.
Whether you’re looking to take your first steps online or ways to boost your online performance, having a strong online presence is increasingly important for companies of all sizes. This free training platform offers guidance on all things digital.
• Maintaining a website
• Online advertising
• Social media
How to access this benefit
Click here to access Google Digital Garage from anywhere, on any device. It’s engaging content is easy to follow and can be tailored to meet your business needs.
Founded in Melbourne, Hike is an all-in-one retail platform incorporating POS, inventory management, integrated payments, customer loyalty and everything in between. You can use Hike for both retail and wholesale operations. Using the power of cloud, Hike works on any device and streamlines management of 1 to 100+ outlets. With all sales channels merged, data is centrally located, inventory updates are in real-time and order processes remain consistent no matter from where or how an order was placed. Apart from simplifying the sales process, Hike’s comprehensive features like useful analytics, gift cards, loyalty and real-time integrations with renowned business applications helps further improve the productivity.
• Process sales easily with cloud POS in-store or sell on-the-go via the app even while offline.
• Track, manage & report on inventory down to variant, supplier, season or brand. Set as many inventory locations as required.
• Collect customer data to track buying patterns across in-store and online. Create different customer groups to support B2B and B2C sales.
• Add new product, users and registers or outlets within seconds.
• Integrate with industry leading softwares including Xero, QuickBooks Online, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Mail Chimp and Amazon MarketPlace
• Analyse your data like never before with ability to filter report on brand, season, tag, customer and more. You can also customise various reports to automatically generated
• Intergrate with renowned payment providers allowing you to accept cash, card, gift card, loyalty points and even provide ‘buy now, pay later’ options to your customers
• Access support from the teaem 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by email and live chat. You can also use our self help guide and useful video tutorials
Receive a 10% discount on certain services and hardware.
How to access this benefit:
Alternatively, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 441 384 with your member number handy and we will put you in contact with Hike.
OFX is an ASX listed global money transfer company that helps individuals and businesses transfer funds fast and securely to over 190 countries across 55 currencies at bank beating exchange rates.
With 7 offices around the world and over 20 years of experience they are able to offer 24/7 phone and online support ensuring that customers can transact across borders when, where and how they want.
$0 OFX transaction fees* & great exchange rates
Alternatively, contact us via email at email@example.com or phone 1300 441 384 with your member number handy and we will put you in contact with OFX.
Workforce Guardian is proud to partner with the Australian Gift & Homewares Association to deliver HR benefits to AGHA members.
Human Resource & Employment Law Advice:
AGHA membership includes FREE access to HR and employment law advice by phone. Advice is provided by Workforce Guardian’s team of HR & employment law experts. AGHA Members save $99 per call. Call 1300 781 299 and quote your valid AGHA member details. Learn more here.
Human Resource Talks & Webinars:
AGHA membership includes FREE access to HR talks and webinars at AGHA events, provided by Workforce Guardian’s team of HR & employment law experts. Stay tuned for updates about upcoming events.
AGHA membership also includes FREE access to employment contracts for AGHA member employees, provided by Workforce Guardian’s team of HR & employment law experts. AGHA Members can save $400 per employment contract.
Human Resource Compliance Check:
Conducted by Workforce Guardian’s team of qualified HR and employment law experts to identify non-compliance issues and recommended solutions if required. AGHA member offer $220 (saving $175). Request a compliance check now here.
Human Resource Software:
Delivered via an annual subscription, Workforce Guardian’s software provides the essential tools and support that every business needs to manage human resources and remain compliant. AGHA members are eligible for a 25% rebate on the first year of any annual subscription paid up-front. For more information call 1300 781 299 and quote your valid AGHA member details. Alternatively, view an explainer video, learn more about plans & pricing, book a demo or contact us.
Australia’s leading wholesale platform. Sell whilst out in the field with our app, or online on our marketplace to thousands of retail buyers.
• 10% off monthly subscription fees
How to access these benefits
Visit fieldfolio.com/agha for an exclusive 10% discount and online support.
Alternatively, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 441 384 with your member number handy and we will get you in contact with Fieldfolio.
Shop for Shops is Australia’s leading provider of shop fittings, shelving and display solutions. With four stores and warehouses in Australia and an office in Shanghai, Shop for Shops designs, manufactures and distributes quality, practical solutions to thousands of retailers and distributors each year. In addition to stocking Australia’s largest range of shop fittings, shelving and display products, Shop for Shops works with customers to create custom solutions to suit their specific needs.
From helping some of Australia’s best known retail brands implement new retail concepts across a network of stores, to providing the everyday essentials to small retailers around the country – Shop for Shops has the experience and the knowledge to help all Australian retailers and distributors.
• Shop design and installation
• Custom solutions for your store
• Clothing racks
• Shelving and display
• Fashion accessories displays
• Point of sale displays
• Mannequins and bodyforms
• Display cubes
• Signs, posters and ticketing
• Bags and wrapping
Receive Gold Pricing* – A saving of up to 56% off the recommended retail price.
*Terms & Conditions:
• Gold pricing available on the entire ‘off the shelf’ range (over 2,500 products)
• Discount does not apply to custom solutions, freight or installation
• Each member is responsible for settling their account with Shop for Shops prior to delivery (unless they are an approved 30 Day EOM Customer)