Buyer Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
- To qualify for Platinum Buyer status, a visitor must have a scanned attendance record for:
- Have attended the past 6 AGHA Gift Fairs in Both Sydney & Melbourne (2021, 2022, 2023).
- Have attended the past 5 Melbourne Gift Fairs. Platinum access valid for Melbourne Gift Fair only (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023).
- Have attended the past 5 Sydney Gift Fairs. Platinum access valid for Sydney Gift Fair only (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023).
- AGHA Retailer Members who have joined or renewed their membership for the current membership year will automatically qualify for Platinum Plus Buyer status, regardless of scanned attendance.
- Platinum buyers will receive a notebook, pen, and exclusive platinum lanyard.
- Platinum buyers can collect these items at the AGHA Membership Stand.
- Notebooks, pens, and lanyards are limited and will be distributed while stocks last.
- The AGHA Buyer Rewards Program is a reward for consecutive attendance, therefore if an attendance is missed, the appropriate loyalty status will be removed for the following Gift Fair.
- The attendance records will be updated immediately following the Fair and will be based on attendance badges being scanned at one of the entry points to the AGHA Gift Fairs.
- AGHA have the discretion to change terms at any time without notice.