The world is changing, our industry is evolving and so are we. As we can’t meet in person this year at the annual Melbourne Gift Fair, we recognise the importance of delivering new ways to connect suppliers and buyers in 2020.
Launching this coming July, we have designed not 1 but 2 new online platforms to help you remain connected to the industry and continue business in 2020.
Delivering unique online experiences, both the AGHA Online Supplier Showcase and Online Industry Catalogue will provide buyers with new opportunities to browse, enjoy and buy the latest retail products.
We have had a huge response from the industry already and can’t wait to share both online platforms with you soon. Here is a preview of what to expect!
Online Industry Catalogue – Special Edition
Bursting with industry news and the latest products and brands from industry leading suppliers including Papaya, Albi Imports, CWM Homewares, Madras Link, Ladelle, Artiwood Australia, Enjoy Living and more, the Online Industry Catalogue is fully interactive and will be live until the end of the year.
• Be inspired by the latest industry innovations showcased in the interactive advertisements
• Discover new products using the searchable product category listing
• ‘Buy Australian’ from our incredible range of official Australian Made suppliers
• View supplier brochures, videos and product sneak peeks
• Access trend reports, product previews, industry news and more!
Online Supplier Showcase
Searchable by keyword, company and product category, explore industry leading suppliers showcasing new product previews, videos, brochures and more! Updated daily, the desktop and smart device compatible platform is your link to the industry.
• Use the keyword search to find new suppliers, plus all your favourites
• Browse photos, videos and brochures to discover new and exciting products
• Share virtual business cards and schedule appointments
• Chat online with suppliers or send a direct message
• Connect with suppliers using key contact details
• Receive new product updates straight to your inbox, plus much more!
Both platforms are free to access 24/7 online all from the comfort of your own home. Available July-December 2020, get ready to connect online to relaunch and reignite the Australian retail industry.