Your Visit to Melbourne Gift Fair is Changing
4-8 August 2018 | Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
Opening Hours: Sat-Tue 9am-6pm, Wed 9am-3pm
A new and exciting buying experience will greet you at the Melbourne Gift Fair featuring all the following benefits:
- Enter the AGHA Melbourne Gift Fair at MCEC through the stunning new main entrance at Convention Centre Place, right next to DFO South Wharf
- Enjoy more exhibition space, more AGHA exhibitors, more products and more buying choices
- Enjoy free parking* at the Freeway car park immediately adjacent to the new AGHA Melbourne Gift Fair entrance
- Stay at the new 4-star Novotel hotel also right next door
- See all AGHA exhibitors together in one exciting location incorporating the much loved existing and the brand new MCEC facilities
- Explore many newly themed buying areas all within the new AGHA space
- New to Melbourne is 'Design Life' - AGHA's showcase of premium gift and homewares previously only seen at Sydney Gift Fair
- Discover 'Unique & Boutique' - a brand new destination displaying new and exciting products across the retail market
- ...and there is much more to come!
This important industry trade event provides buyers access to thousands of innovative products within the Australian market across a huge range of buying categories.
Whether you're a retailer, interior designer, stylist, online retailer or a business owner, this is your next opportunity to breathe life into your retail buying experience. Register now to discover thousands of brands and new season ranges at the new home of the AGHA Melbourne Gift Fair.
Reshape how you visit this essential buying experience in August 2018.
Can’t wait until August? Here is a preview of the significantly improved home of Melbourne Gift Fair.