Thank you once again for all those who attended and made the AGHA Gift Fairs Melbourne 2016 Home & Giving exhibition such a great success.
Here are a few highlights from across the 5 days:
• All buyers who scanned in through Doors 7 or 10 had the $100 fee for their Associate Membership waived and we welcome them to the Association
• Temple & Webster buyer Nikki Vautin judged the Best Stand Awards – and the winners are….
• Have You Met Miss Jones received the Buyers Choice Award as voted by you, the buyers, and a big congratulations to Leanne S. who won the buying trip competition, valued at $6000!
• Exhibitors in The Launch Pad appreciated your constructive feedback and tips on how to best serve you as their customers
• The ever-popular Fair Trade Zone, presented in partnership with The Fair Trade Association of Australia and New Zealand, displayed an array of products with a story
• VIP Buyers nominated by our exhibiting Members, enjoyed premium treatment during the exhibition in their exclusive lounge, including complimentary goody bag containing gifts from exhibitors
• Always a feature, the Retailer Members Lounges were buzzing with gourmet food, relaxing massages from the 3 Minute Angels, and networking
• The cocktail menu at Bar Connect – brought to you by Australian GiftGuide, at the Melbourne Showgrounds, was a fair favourite, enjoyed within the specially stylised space